Why List Your Business on HomeAndPet.ca?
- HomeAndPet.ca is the FIRST Canadian focused referral site utilizing the connection between Home and Pet Owners to give Home and Pet Service Providers cross-category access to a wealth of prospective clients, unavailable on other sites.
- We offer FREE listings to Animal Clinics/Hospitals in exchange for grass roots marketing support, as they are a vital untapped source of prospective clients for both Pet and Home Service Providers.
- No Pesky Stars or Sneaky Competitors Here! As business owners ourselves we know how 1 negative review can psychologically squash 100 good ones, so with that in mind we have built our network around a Purely Positive Referral System
- Comprehensive service details checklist. Simply check off what your business offers and it’s clearly displayed for prospective clients to view.
- For less $ than a single service call per month, list your Business on our Incredibly User Friendly Network to showcase your services and Positive Referrals to prospective clients in your area.
Gain Credibility with Third Party Verification
Reviews on sites like Facebook, Google+, and even your Business’s own website may seem effective, but from the consumer point of view they don’t always hold the legitimacy you may assume.
Without proof of validity, prospective clients may not feel that these reviews are genuine. On HomeAndPet.ca we provide Third Party Referral Verification* which adds an extra layer of authenticity not available on those sites, also protecting your business against fake negative reviews (sometimes posted by competitors) which can seriously damage your reputation. Reinforce your true standard of service while gaining credibility with prospective clients, and vastly improve your chances of receiving service inquiries.
Customized Direct URL
Choose your own direct URL (ex. www.HomeAndPet.ca/YourBusiness) and easily drive prospective clients to your listing by adding it to your own website, promotional materials, business cards etc. We also provide jpeg icon seals for web/print, and cut and paste html code to easily link to your HomeAndPet.ca listing.
PRO-POINTS Referral Building
For each verified referral
your business receives 5 PRO-POINTS
, the more PRO-POINTS
you receive, the higher your listing will appear
in search results.
Simply share your listing URL (ex. www.HomeAndPet.ca/YourBusiness
) with your customers and they will be able to click on the Submit Referral
button on your listing to access the easy to use referral form. Simple!
Multiple Service Categories, FREE
Unlike other websites we allow business listings to appear in multiple service categories at NO EXTRA COST. So for example: If you’re a Home Sitter who also offers Pool/Hot Tub services, your listing will appear in search results for both categories for FREE!**
Simple Consumer Search Process
Search results are based on the consumer’s postal code, simply enter your business postal code, then set your service area radius and let us make the match.
Social Media Integration
Follow/Share widgets are incorporated into your listing. Recruit new followers to your social feeds, and enable sharing across multiple popular social platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, driving even more traffic to your listing.
Built In Exposure Analytics
Track page views, website/phone clicks, referrals etc. with web statistics built into your user dashboard.
Targeted Marketing “The Boomer Benefit”
A key dynamic of our marketing strategy is that we actively target the baby boomer/retiree demographic, and in conjunction with this we showcase businesses that genuinely offer seniors discount rates by highlighting them in user search results. We aim to encourage those business members who don’t currently offer senior discount pricing to consider doing so.
* All referrals are subject to Third Party Verification by our Referral Administrators who have the ability to remove any submissions which they deem to be in contradiction with our Referral
And get your first 6 Months FREE!
**Minimum 3 service offerings per secondary category required to appear in secondary category’s search results.